News etour (définitif) du forum Eclipse-Totale !!

E-T : 10 ans déjà ! (2002-2012)

DarkLordDragon

• Présenteiste
Captain Tsubasa
« on February 24th, 2003, 07:56 PM »
Hi there, I am a very big fan of this series since I was child, I really like this series alot and I think it\'s pretty cool for a sport anime... So can we talk about this series too, for example who is your favorite character!?? For me I would say it\'s none other than Carlos Santana, he is really my favorite he appears in both games and animes... I also like his friend in the games named Coimbra, so anyone around here like this series!! Oh yeah I have forgotten to say that Hino and Hyuga are a good team amp;;)                    

feNIcs

• Pilier
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #1, on April 10th, 2003, 10:25 PM »
my favorite character is Hyuga coz i like his temperament and his power...                    
"Sister of night
When the hunger descends
And your body's a fire
An inferno that never ends
An eternal flame
That burns in desire's name

Sister of night
When the longing returns
Giving voice to the flame
Calling you through flesh that burns
Breaking down your will
To move in for the kill"

DarkLordDragon

• Présenteiste
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #2, on April 10th, 2003, 10:31 PM »
Yeah Hyuga is very cool characters, he is one of my favorites too amp;;) I like him so much                    

Eagle

• Présenteiste
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #3, on April 10th, 2003, 10:44 PM »
and so do I  :wink:                    

Dokho

• Habitué
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #4, on April 15th, 2003, 04:19 PM »
Wakayabashi (sorry if I spelt it wrong, I don\'t read the mangas much, just watched the series).                    
There is...a house..in New Orleans... THEY CALL the Rising Sun.. Well it's been the ruin of many poor boy.. And God I know I'm one..

kanon

• Pilier
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #5, on April 17th, 2003, 04:51 PM »
i don\'t know all of the japanese names, but my perfect selection is:

1:ed warner

2:bob denver

3:paul diammond

4:bruce harper

5:clifford yum

6:james derrick

7:the other derrick\'s brother(what\'s his name? :?  :? °

8:julian ross

9:mark landers

1 :olivier atton

11:ben becker                    

Gatts

• Présenteiste
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #6, on April 18th, 2003, 12:56 AM »
my favorite character is Wakayabashi!! :wink:                    

shooting star

• Présenteiste
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #7, on April 22nd, 2003, 01:53 PM »
What do you think about Jun misugi and taro misaki?

The are playing very well but we didn\'t saw them vry often!                    
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #8, on April 22nd, 2003, 01:58 PM »
James & Jason or Masuo & Kasuo                    

AEnImA

• Nouveau
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #9, on June 1st, 2003, 03:09 PM »
Yes !

Cap\'tain Tsubi  amp;:D  !!!

For my own, I like :

- Hyûga (I love is personality, and his shots are terrifics !!!)

- Tsubi  :wink:  (the best player !!!! He can do everything !!!)

- Wakashimazu (A very spectacular GK... and I also prefer his personality than Genzo\'s one)

- Shingo Aoi (a fantastic player and very funny)

- Jun Misugi (the most beatifull player with Tsubi)

- Fan Dias (To strong !)                    
Kami ni mottomo chikai otoko

feNIcs

• Pilier
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #10, on June 13th, 2003, 09:01 AM »
my favorite character is Wakayabashi!! :wink:
wakabayashi                    
"Sister of night
When the hunger descends
And your body's a fire
An inferno that never ends
An eternal flame
That burns in desire's name

Sister of night
When the longing returns
Giving voice to the flame
Calling you through flesh that burns
Breaking down your will
To move in for the kill"

Jay

• Modérateur
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #11, on June 13th, 2003, 07:39 PM »
Well, a few days ago i could at least read the 6 first books of Captain Tsubasa : World Youth. I got the same fun reading it than when I was young and lying in front of my TV set to watch it ...

However, Takahashi still doesn\'t know how to draw people. The worst bad-drawn character may be the captain of the Thailand team - ungh !

But it\'s really nice to meet again such football player ! Tsubasa is the only one for me, but ... Aoi is pretty good too.

then we could say my favorite character is Tsubasa, because when you see him in the stadium, you know which team will win ...                    
"It would seem that you have no useful skill or talent whatsoever," he said. "Have you thought of going into teaching?"

AJM

• Nouveau
Captain Tsubasa
« Reply #12, on March 11th, 2004, 03:53 PM »Last edited on March 11th, 2004, 03:57 PM by AJM
What do you think about Jun misugi and taro misaki?

The are playing very well but we didn't saw them vry often!
In the first season Misugi was the strongest player, no doubt about that I think. He lost only because he played against the hero Tsubasa-who-cannot-lose  :angry:  .

In the second season Takahashi needed to hava Hyûga against Tsubasa. So Misugi couldn't win the Tokyo qualifications, but he showed all his skills once again. In the international under 16 tounament he was very very strong against Argentina. Against France he didn't show a lot.

In the World Youth he is not one of the heroes ç__ç opposite to Tsubasa, Misaki, Wakabayashi, Hyûga and Aoi.

I like Misaki too but without Tsubasa he can hardly show all his talents. At the beginning of the World Youth he was much weaker than before. Then he was injured between the Asian Cup and the Junior World Tournament. We did not see him a lot. The hero is called Tsubasa...

And I forgot to answer the topic, but everybody understood who my favourite player is, uhh?  ;)  Jun Misugi is my favourite.
Otherwise I like KH Schneider a lot. Then Matsuyama, Wakabayashi, Misaki, Shingo, etc.